We like to keep the process of letting a property simple, which helps ensure your tenancy is straightforward and hassle-free.
Below we have outlined some responsibilities you may have as a tenant:
- Ensure rent is paid on time to Southern and West or your landlord.
- Paying for utility bills, including water & sewerage
- Covering the cost of a TV Licence and other paid TV services
- Council Tax bills
- Obtain contents insurance and keep up with payments
- Ensuring the bins are regulalry put out for collection
- Ensuring the windows are kept clean (unless maintained as a block of flats)
- Report any maintenance issues quickly
- Keep the property, including any fixtures and fittings, in a good state of repair. This includes ensuring that the garden is maintained at all times.